Long Career Launch Program
The Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long Career Launch Program is designed to make it financially possible for recent graduates of The University of Texas School of Law to obtain legal work experience in unpaid internships while awaiting bar results and looking for permanent employment. Graduates who are selected to participate will receive a stipend to support work in an unpaid legal internship with a government agency or a 501(c)(3) public interest organization. Internships with judicial courts are not eligible.
- About the Long Career Launch Program
- Fall 2019 Application Information
- Spring 2020 Application Information (Applications due December 2, 2019)
- Information for Host Organizations
- Past Government Host Organizations
- Past Public Interest Host Organizations
The Long Career Launch Program is generously funded by a grant from the Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long Foundation. For more information, please contact Nicole Simmons, Director of Professional Development, at 512-232-1160 or email@example.com.