Long Career Launch Program
The Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long Career Launch Program is designed to make it financially possible for recent graduates of The University of Texas School of Law to obtain legal work experience in unpaid internships while awaiting bar results and looking for permanent employment. Graduates who are selected to participate will receive a stipend to support work in an unpaid legal internship with a government agency or a 501(c)(3) public interest organization. Internships with judicial courts are not eligible.
- Information for Host Organizations
- Past Government Host Organizations
- Past Public Interest Host Organizations
Virtual Drop-In Hours | Spring 2020
If you have any questions about LCLP, Nicole Simmons will be hosting virtual drop-in hours via Zoom on the following dates:
- Thursday, March 26, 12:00-2:00 p.m. | https://utexas.zoom.us/j/934703210
- Wednesday, April 1, 11:00-1:00 p.m. | https://utexas.zoom.us/j/285478054
- Thursday, April 9, 12:00-2:00 p.m. | https://utexas.zoom.us/j/179229801
The Long Career Launch Program is generously funded by a grant from the Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long Foundation. For more information, please contact Nicole Simmons, Director of Professional Development, at 512-232-1160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.