CSO Reciprocity Policy
The University of Texas School of Law Career Services Office grants reciprocal services to students and graduates of ABA-accredited law schools that accord reciprocal services to Texas Law students and graduates.
In the case of schools that only permit reciprocity on a one-to-one basis, we will limit the number of referrals in the same manner.
If you would like to establish reciprocity with The University of Texas School of Law, contact the career services office of your law school and request a letter be sent by email to the CSO at email@example.com.
- Reciprocity, if granted, will be for a three-month period from the date of approval, excluding blackout periods. Please provide us with the approximate dates you will be visiting our office. You must wait until you have received a copy of our letter granting reciprocity before visiting our office, and must bring the approval letter and a photo ID with you.
- Reciprocity includes access to CSO Library Resources and on-site viewing of CSO Job Bank.
- Reciprocity does not include individual career counseling, resume or cover letter review, access to password-protected online resources on the CSO website, and use of the fax machine or copier. Visitors may not borrow or remove reference materials from the CSO Resource Library.
- Reciprocity will not be available during our fall and spring recruiting periods; i.e., July 1-November 30 and January 30-March 1. CSO resources are only available to Texas Law students and alumni during this time.
- Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please arrive no later than 4 p.m. if you will need our resources the same day.
The Career Services Office reserves the right to adjust stated policy with or without notice and may revoke privileges extended to individuals who abuse the facilities, services, or staff.