Presented each fall, Texas Talks: Public Service Expo offers students an opportunity to informally meet with government agencies and public interest organizations to learn about the employers and available internship and job opportunities.
October 10-11, 2023
11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Susman Godfrey Atrium
Representatives from dozens of public interest organizations and government agencies will be on hand to answer questions about what they do.
Find out about volunteer opportunities, summer internships, and paid positions with a variety of nonprofits, legal services providers, and government agencies.
All Texas Law students are encouraged to attend; 2Ls and 3Ls may bring a copy of their resume.
There is no cost to participate. Complimentary boxed lunches from Potbelly’s will be served and parking will be validated for those who park in the San Jacinto Garage next to the law school.
- Registration opens at 12:00 p.m. (CT) on September 12, 2023
- Registration closes at 12:00 p.m. (CT) on October 3, 2023
Tables are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited to 40 organizations each day.
"*" indicates required fields
- ABA Children’s Immigration Law Academy (CILA)
- ABA South Texas Pro Bono Asylum Representation Project
- Atascosa Area Regional Public Defender’s Office
- Bexar County Criminal District Attorney’s Office
- City of Austin Law Department
- Concho Valley Public Defender’s Office
- Dallas County District Attorney’s Office
- Equal Justice Center
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Greater Waco Legal Services
- Harris County District Attorney’s Office
- Harris County Public Defender’s Office
- IRS | Office of Chief Counsel
- Kendall County Criminal District Attorney’s Office
- Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office
- National Labor Relations Board | Region 16
- Neighborhood Defender Service
- North Hill Country Public Defender’s Office
- Office of Capital & Forensic Writs
- Office of the Colorado State Public Defender
- Office of the Texas Attorney General
- Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES)
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Texas Advocacy Project
- Texas Association of School Boards
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Department of Banking
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas House of Representatives | Rep. Ryan Guillen
- Texas Legal Services Center
- Texas Legislative Council
- Texas RioGrande Legal Aid
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Travis County Attorney’s Office
- Travis County District Attorney’s Office
- Travis County Probate Court
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Marine JAG Corps
- U.S. Navy JAG Corps
- Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas
- Workers Defense Project