Course Description: Capital Punishment Clinic
- Taught by James Marcus, Raoul Schonemann, and Thea Posel
- 4 credits (pass/fail) — offered Fall, Spring
- FAQs for prospective students
- The Capital Punishment course (Law 278R / 378R) is a co-requisite.
- The Clinic is open to students who have completed their first two semesters.
Students are expected to devote an average of ten hours of work per week to their case responsibilities, though the workload in any given week may vary significantly. Investigative work may require out-of-town travel. Students attend a two-hour weekly class focused on the practical skills required to defend a capital case.