35 States & District of Columbia
Locations where the grads from the classes of 2013-17 started their full-time/long-term careers
- ABA Employment Summary for Class of 2017
- ABA Employment Summary for Class of 2016
- ABA Employment Summary for Class of 2015
- ABA Employment Status Definitions
- Employers Hiring Texas Law Graduates 2013-17 – representative list of employers by state, as well as international countries, in the law firm, business and industry, government, public interest, judicial, and education sectors.
- Law Firms Hiring Texas Law Graduates 2013-17 – representative list of law firms alphabetically with those on the AM Law 100, which is a list of the top 100 grossing law firms in the United States as published by American Lawyer, noted.
- Courts Hiring Texas Law Graduates 2013-20 Terms – list of federal, state, municipal, and international courts.
- Government Agencies & Public Defender Offices Hiring Texas Law Graduates 2013-17 - list of county, state and federal agencies, district attorneys, and public defender offices.
- Public Interest Organizations & Public Defender Offices Hiring Texas Law Graduates 2013-17 - list of legal aid offices, policy/advocacy and community/education organizations, and public defender offices.
- List of the top hiring employers based on the number of Texas Law graduates hired from the Classes of 2013-17 combined.