A Texas Law degree opens doors at the most venerable firms in the nation, is valued in the chambers of the highest courts in the land, and is an asset to many of the nation’s best and brightest public interest lawyers and academics. We are committed to supporting the many paths our graduates can take with a law degree throughout Texas, the nation, and around the world.
- ABA Employment Summary for Class of 2017
- ABA Employment Summary for Class of 2016
- ABA Employment Summary for Class of 2015
- ABA Employment Status Definitions
Employers Who Recruit Texas Law
Each year on average, more than 700 legal employer offices worldwide interview Texas Law students on and off campus. Additionally, on average, more than 1,500 jobs, which include summer, term-time and postgraduate positions, are listed annually in our online job bank.
Employers Who Hire Texas Law Graduates
Please visit the Five-Year Analysis by Employer Type page for more information on law firm, judicial courts, government and public interest sectors.
- Employers Hiring Texas Law Graduates 2012-16 – representative list of employers by state, as well as international countries, in the law firm, business and industry, government, public interest, judicial, and education sectors.
- Law Firms Hiring Texas Law Graduates 2012-16 – representative list of law firms alphabetically with those on the AM Law 100, which is a list of the top 100 grossing law firms in the United States as published by American Lawyer, noted.
- Courts Hiring Texas Law Graduates 2012-19 Terms – list of federal, state, municipal, and international courts.
- Government Agencies & Public Defender Offices Hiring Texas Law Graduates 2012-16 – list of county, state and federal agencies, district attorneys, and public defender offices.
- Public Interest Organizations & Public Defender Offices Hiring Texas Law Graduates 2012-16 – list of legal aid offices, policy/advocacy and community/education organizations, and public defender offices.
- List of the top hiring employers based on the number of Texas Law graduates hired from the Classes of 2012-16 combined.