Spring 2020 Semester Grades
In response to the current worldwide health crisis, including the shift to virtual instruction for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester, The University of Texas School of Law has adopted a mandatory pass/fail grading system for all spring 2020 semester courses. This applies to all J.D. and LL.M. students.
- Grade Report for the Class of 2022
- Grade Report for the Classes of 2020 and 2021
- Grade Report for the Class of 2019
- Grade Report for the Class of 2018
- Grade Report for the Class of 2017
- Grade Report for the Class of 2016
- Grade Report for the Class of 2015
- Grade Report for the Class of 2014
Note to 1Ls: if you need to upload a transcript to Symplicity prior to first-semester grades being released, you may upload a Word (or preferably a PDF) that states “Grade Report: 1L Grades have not been released. Will provide a transcript, when available, upon request.” Once grades are released, you must then upload your transcript.
For additional information, visit the Student Affairs’ Grades pages.
If you would like to request other class year grade reports, please contact the CSO at 512-232-1150 or email@example.com.