Hone your interview skills and receive feedback on upcoming interview programs by taking advantage of this opportunity for a mock interview with a career counselor.
Mock interviews will be conducted via Zoom over the summer and will be 60 minutes in length.
If you have any questions, please contact Mindy Finnigan, Director of Professional Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log in to Symplicity .
- Select [Schedule Appointment] and then select the “Request New Appointment” button.
- For type, choose the [Mock Interview–60 minutes). For the date range, choose (June 12-July 28). You may also choose the time range, counselor(s), and days of the week as needed. The broader your parameters, the more potential appointments you may choose from.
- Click [Check Availability]. You should now see a list of available appointment times. If not, broaden your search criteria.
- Click on the counselor’s name on the date and time you would like to schedule.
- Complete the appointment request form, which includes attaching the latest copy of your resume and leaving a note for the counselor telling them what employer you would like them to portray during your mock interview so that they can prepare specific questions.
- Click [Submit Request].