All internship courses require instructor approval to enroll. Finding a placement varies depending on the internship course. Visit each internship page for more details about the placement and contact information for the internship course instructor. Interested students may also consult the Career Services Office. CSO provides students with information about how to research and apply for internships. Review the Eligibility and Enrollment chart for more details about internship offerings.
To apply, students must complete one of the applications:
- Federal Public Defender Internship Application
- Judicial Internship Application
- Prosecution Internship Application
- Public Service Internship Application
- Semester in Practice Internship Application
- U.S. Army JAG Corps Internship Application
- U.S. Attorney Internship Application
Students must also submit the following materials:
- Your resume
- An unofficial copy of your law school transcript
Questions about the application process should be directed to the Clinical Program Manager Christina Dost at email@example.com or to the individual internship instructors.