October On-Campus Interviews
During October On-Campus Interviews, employers may recruit rising 2Ls, 3Ls, domestic and foreign-trained LL.M.s, and recent graduates (up to one year after graduation) for summer clerkships or postgraduate positions. Students may apply at any time during the bidding period.
- Event Date:
You may apply (submit bids) at any time as there is no advantage to bidding early. If you choose to participate in OCI, it is important to keep in mind that this program is just one avenue for conducting your job search as many OCI employers tend to have fairly established hiring criteria.
- Interviewing Policy for On-Campus Interviews and Off-Campus Recruitment Programs
- Recruiting Policies for Private-Sector Employers
- Recruiting Policies for Public-Sector Employers
- NALP Principles for a Fair and Ethical Recruitment Process
- Nondiscrimination & Equal Opportunity Policy
If you need to cancel an interview, please submit your cancellation online.
Interviewing dates are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that there is now a two-step registration process for October OCI.
- How Do Employers Register for OCI?
- How Do Employers Sign Up for Multiple Offices?
- OCI Participation Fees
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Quiroz at 512-232-1161 or email@example.com.