Public Service Career Fair
Hosted annually at Texas Law, the Public Service Career Fair (PSCF) is the largest public service interview program for law students in Texas. During both days of PSCF, public interest and government employers will conduct on-campus interviews for paid and unpaid summer and permanent positions. On Thursday, February 1, employers may host informational tables as part of Public Service Talk Talk, which will be held in the Law School’s Susman Godfrey Atrium from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
1Ls, 2Ls, 3Ls, domestic and foreign-trained LL.M.s, and recent graduates (up to one year after graduation) from all Texas law schools are eligible to participate in this program.
For more information, please contact Nicole Simmons, Director of Public Service Programs, at 512-232-1160 or email@example.com, or SooYeon Kim, Events Specialist, at 512-232-1151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event Date:
- February 1-2, 2018
- Career Services Interview Suite
Students, especially 1Ls, must first register to use the Texas Consortium Symplicity Module, which is a different module than the Texas Law Symplicity. Registration opens on Thursday, December 1, and closes at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, December 20, 2016.
- Go to the Texas Consortium Symplicity Module.
- Click on the [Register] tab.
- Please fill in the requested information on your profile. When completed, click the [Submit] button.
- An automatically generated email will be sent to you to verify your email address. After approval, a new email will be generated to you with your password.
- You may change your password and update your profile at anytime.
On Friday, January 27, 2017, Heather Jarvis will be discussing the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program during lunch from 11:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m. RSVP online.
- Bidding Begins:
- December 01, 2016, 12:00 PM CT
- Bidding Closes:
- January 03, 2017, 12:00 PM CT
- Scheduling Begins:
- January 12, 2017, 12:00 PM CT
- Scheduling Ends:
- January 13, 2017, 12:00 PM CT
- Alternate Scheduling Begins:
- January 13, 2017, 3:00 PM CT
- Alternate Scheduling Ends:
- January 14, 2017, 3:00 PM CT
Please complete the online registration form below. Texas Law will handle creating your interview schedule(s), Table Talk registration, and/or resume collect on the Texas Law Consortium Symplicity module.
On Friday, January 27, 2017, Heather Jarvis will be discussing the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program during lunch from 11:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m. A former capital defense attorney with law school debt, Heather Jarvis now dedicates her expertise to helping student loan borrowers make better decisions so that higher education can be a reality for all – not just those who can afford it. RSVP online.
- Registration Opens:
- October 17, 2016, 12:00 PM CT
- Registration Closes:
- November 22, 2016, 5:00 PM CT
- Preselects Open:
- January 04, 2017, 12:00 PM CT
- Preselects Due:
- January 11, 2017, 12:00 PM CT
- Schedule Available:
- January 19, 2017, 12:00 PM CT