Public Service Career Fair
Hosted annually at Texas Law, the Public Service Career Fair (PSCF) is the largest public service interview program for law students in Texas. During both days of PSCF, public interest and government employers will conduct on-campus interviews for paid and unpaid summer and postgraduate positions. On the first day of the Fair, employers may host informational tables as part of Public Service Talk Talk, which will be held in the Law School’s Susman Godfrey Atrium from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
On Friday, February 1, 2019, Heather Jarvis will be discussing the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program during lunch from 11:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m. A former capital defense attorney with law school debt, Heather Jarvis now dedicates her expertise to helping student loan borrowers make better decisions so that higher education can be a reality for all – not just those who can afford it. RSVP online.
1Ls, 2Ls, 3Ls, domestic and foreign-trained LL.M.s, and recent graduates (up to one year after graduation) from all Texas law schools are eligible to participate in this program.
For more information, please contact Kaycee Crisp, Government Career Counselor, at 512-232-1163 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Rachel Quiroz, Events Specialist, at 512-232-1152 or email@example.com.
- Event Date:
- January 31-February 1, 2019
- Career Services Interview Suite
If you need to cancel an interview, please submit your cancellation online.
- Bidding Begins:
- December 03, 2018, 12:00 PM CT
- Bidding Closes:
- January 07, 2019, 12:00 PM CT
- First Decline Period Opens:
- January 18, 2019, 12:00 PM
- First Decline Period Closes:
- January 21, 2019, 12:00 PM
- Final Decline Period Opens:
- January 21, 2019, 3:00 PM
- Final Decline Period Closes:
- January 22, 2019, 3:00 PM
- Schedule Released:
- January 24, 2019, 12:00 PM
Please complete the online registration form between October 15-November 12, 2018. Texas Law will handle creating your interview schedule(s), Table Talk registration, and/or resume collect on the Texas Law Consortium Symplicity module.
- Registration Opens:
- October 15, 2018, 12:00 PM CT
- Registration Closes:
- November 27, 2018, 12:00 PM CT
- Preselects Open:
- January 08, 2019, 12:00 PM CT
- Preselects Due:
- January 15, 2019, 12:00 PM CT
- Schedule Available:
- January 24, 2019, 12:00 PM CT