The Texas Law Facilities Office works with law school, university and outside offices, shops or vendors to administer, preserve and renew the infrastructure of the school.
Services include: voicemail and long distance access coordination, key authorizations, visitor parking coordination, moving and storage, mail and supply, property inventory and transfers, room use inventory, fire safety and security coordination, design and renovation project participation, and other services affecting the buildings and their physical contents, design and planning.
To contact the us, call 512-232-1101 during business hours, or email Law-Facilities@law.utexas.edu any time.
Shipping & Receiving/Copy Center
- Shipping & Receiving/Copy Center hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – noon and 1 – 5pm (Effective Monday, August 14, 2023)
- Requests for Facilities — Please send all Facilities requests and inquiries to email@example.com.
- Event/Facilities requests — Please use the Special Events Service Request (smartsheet.com) to submit your Event/Facilities requests. The form will route to the Special Events and Facilities teams.
- Color/BW Copies and Posters — Please use the Texas Law Copy Submission Form (qualtrics.com) to submit your copying requests. We now have the capability to do larger format printing (example: 24″x36″)and foam board mounting. Turnaround time for larger format printing is 24 to 48 hours.
- FedEx and UPS shipping must be coordinated through Shipping & Receiving now; old FedEx account numbers no longer work. Please use this Shipping Request Form (pdf) and ensure that it is completed in its entirety.
- USPS Mail – Please submit your outgoing USPS mail along with the Mail Acceptance Form | Document Solutions | UT Direct (utexas.edu) form. Please remember to include a 10-digit account number.
The Communications Center, located in the Susman Godfrey Atrium, is the law school’s central switchboard where faculty, staff, registered student organizations/journals, and university-sponsored projects can be assigned a mailbox.